What makes Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil a unique blend?
Blackseed oil is an herbal ingredient derived from the Nigella Sativa plant. Common for its anti-histamine properties, the seeds are collected and pressed into what's called blackseed oil. Olive oil has its own natural benefits of being an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial oil.
Both of these clinically proven ingredients – when combined – may increase the support for your nasal passages.
Blackseed oil is very strong if ingested through the nasal cavity on its own. The olive oil is used more as a carrier oil and dilutes the blackseed oil, still preserving the benefit of the duo blend.
It may support your sinus cavities if you are suffering from:
- Seasonal Allergies
- Covid, Flu, RSV & Cold
- Respiratory infection
- Sinus Irritation/Inflammation
- Dry Nasal Passages
- Blocked Sinuses
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Post Nasal Drip
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
What are the ingredients used in Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil?
Blackseed Oil: USDA certified organic, cold pressed, vegan blackseed oil with naturally occurring Thymoquinone at 3%. Lab tested for purity and potency.
Olive Oil: 15% extra virgin olive oil and refined olive oil that meets and exceeds quality standards of leading national brands.
Both oils are considered vegan, gluten free & cruelty free.
What is Thymoquinone?
It is the main naturally occurring bioactive compound found in the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant – also known as black cumin or blackseed. It is a type of phytochemical that has potential health benefits. Some research suggests that it may have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer and anti-histamine properties and may also support respiratory health.
How will I know if this product is right for me?
There can be several factors that support your decision to use Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil for your respiratory health.
Here are a few:
- If you suffer from any of the ailments mentioned above like seasonal allergies, respiratory nasal issues and dry nose etc.
- If you prefer using natural remedies for your overall health.
- If you’ve struggled to find relief after using prescription / OTC allergy meds and nasal sprays.
- If you want something that can be used everyday without the worry of addictive side affects.
- If you appreciate the wisdom in ancestral healing.
Has this product been clinically tested?
The combined unique ingredients of Pure Beings Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil have not be clinically tested. However, the individual ingredients have been clinically tested in several studies for their benefits.
For example, a systematic review published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2020 analyzed the results of 38 studies on the use of blackseed oil in various health conditions. The authors concluded that blackseed oil may have beneficial effects in the treatment of several disorders, including asthma, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Another study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2015 found that olive oil may have beneficial effects on skin hydration, barrier function and antioxidant activity.
How do I use Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil?
To best ensure you are effectively using this unique duo blend of Blackseed & Olive Oil, please follow the instructions below:
- Shake the bottle well and squeeze the top part of the dropper a couple of times before opening the bottle. This will help ensure both oils blend well together.
- Lay down on your back and tilt your head so that your chin slightly points north (keep a tissue near by).
- Open the bottle, squeeze the top of the dropper and tilt it back - this avoids dripping.
- Bring the dropper near your nostril keeping the tip close to the opening. Be careful to not let the dropper touch the inside of your nose. If it does, be sure to wipe the tip of the dropper thoroughly before you put the dropper back into the bottle to avoid contamination.
- Slowly squeeze the dropper, allowing at least 5 drops to fall into each nostril. If more are dropped in, that is OK. You will at least need 5 to allow it to be most effective.
- Once the drops are in, slightly take a deep breath so the oil can reach even deeper into your sinus cavities.
- Take your fingers and on the outside of your sinus cavities, massage gently to allow the spread of the oil - this will moisturize the inside of your nose.
If it feels tingly - that’s actually GREAT!
That means it’s working! Normally happens when the inside of your nose is inflamed or irritated. If you are congested or have allergies, you want to do this at least 3x a day to get the most effective results - even if you start feeling better, don’t stop until all symptoms are gone.
The instructions mentioned above are if you are experiencing symptoms but if you want to focus on your preventative nasal health then I recommend 2x a day daily – 3 drops.
Can I use Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil if pregnant or breast-feeding?
Product can be used If pregnant or breast-feeding. Still as a precaution, it is advised to ask a health professional before use.
Can this product be used on children & infants?
Product can be used on children 1 year and up with a lower dosage of 2-3 drops per nostril 2x a day following the instructions mentioned above. Still as a precaution, it is advised to ask your child’s pediatrician before use.
Is this the only platform you sell on?
No, I initially launched by business on Etsy. This platform is still available and also showcases many more 5 star reviews for Blackseed & Olive Nasal Oil. If you would like to read more product reviews - click here.
What is the processing and shipping?
Pure Beings strives to send out orders as soon as they come in. Please allow about 3-5 business days to process and ship.
What is the nasal oil’s shelf life & storage recommendations?
Shelf life is one year from date of purchase if following the recommended storage method.
Store in a cool, dark place. Although the amber bottle protects the oil from UV rays, it is still recommended to store away from heat and sun.
Do you ship international?
Yes! We do. Pure Beings only uses DHL for international orders.
For our Canadian customer, there is a cheaper solution, please visit Pure Beings Etsy page, this will offer you reliable USPS that will take between 2-3 weeks for arrival at a lower price.
Here is the link to order: PURE BEINGS ETSY FOR CANADA
It is the buyer’s responsibility to be informed on the potential of taxes & duties they may incur upon the receiving of Pure Beings packages. Taxes & duties are imposed by the receiving countries customs authorities. Pure Beings is not responsible for the payment of these taxes & duties. If the customer decides to refuse the parcel, Pure Beings will not refund the order.
Pure Beings Product – Blackseed & Olive Oil has been formulated using ingredients that are clinically proven to treat a variety of health concerns. However, Pure Beings does not provide medical advice diagnosing, curing, or treating medical conditions. Results will vary person to person & Pure Beings does not claim guaranteed results. It is the customers responsibility & onus to know their allergies & to thoroughly review the very transparent ingredient list on our website prior to purchasing. Always perform a test patch prior to usage & if adverse side effects occur, discontinue the use of the products.